default-icon
Urination problem(high potassium -5.31)
Whenever I pee, 80% of the urine comes out in one single time in 1 minute .But the rest 20% comes out in 2-3 minutes with few drops. And I still feel that some urine is left inside . This has been happening to me since 6 weeks. No burning sensation while urinating. I have the problem of 2nd stage haemorrhoids also and no other condition. My blood report is attached in which there is high potassium. What should be next course of action for it?
193 Views v

Answers (4)

Like the answers? Consult privately with the doctor of your choice

Few tests might be required to evaluate your concern basis which we’ll be in a better position to guide and assist you further.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced doctor online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+
Consult with a doctor
Online now
Take proper knowledge about this first Chat online
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Get ur ultrasound for prostate and share ur report with me so that I can analyze the problem and give you proper solution
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
There are few possibilities need evaluation come online share details history on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice chat now through practo chat
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.