Frequent Back pain

Everyday i go to bed with a aching back . Sometimes it is lower back and sometime upper. Not able to understand the reason . Is there some problem with my back bone ? Or there can be some females specific reason ?
views-icons 67 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Hello there. I Can understand your concern. The reasons for your back pain could be numerous, but most commonly it could be due to the deficiency of calcium and vitamin D3 in females as they don't get it enough. Females don't tend to spend time in sun so they don't get enough vitamin D3. Before exploring other causes like neuropathic etc, I would suggest you get a calcium and vitamin D3 along with vitamin b12 levels checked out. If they come low, then those are the cause for your pain. Take a tablet. Supracal pro once a day after food. Inj. Uprise D3 6L once a week for a month and a cap. Becosules-plus once a day for 30 days and you should feel improvement. If it still doesn't subside, better to explore other causes for that you will have to consult a orthopedician. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Madam You have to consult a Neurosurgeon for Clinical examination and further evaluation
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. Since How long you are facing the problem?