Foreskin pain problem
Hi, My age is 30 years. My wife age is 29 years.  We are planning for a child. I am very much worried about the below condition. Please suggest. While having intercourse, my foreskin doesn't go back completely and pains. So i started using condom during foreplay so that my  foreskin gets wet enough, with precum, inside condom itself. After that I remove condom and can easily do intercourse without any  pain. But i am worried if using condom and precum on foreskin may damage the sperm because my wife is not able to conceive for past 6 months. If this is the case, please suggest some medically approved lubricant available in india which is safe for Men and women both and does not harm to conceive in any way. As without any lubricant/natural wetness, i find it very difficult due to pain. Please suggest. I am already consulting a gynac for all fertility checkups but this question seems weird to be asked in person so please suggest. Kind Regards.
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi It seems you are suffering from phimosis or tight foreskin. The best siolution for your problem is to have your foreskin removed by surgery- called circumcision and avoid lubricants altogether. If you are still keen on a lubricant you can try conceive plus.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.