Foreskin Pain

Doctor I have been feeling a lot a pain at my foreskin while having the erection. The skin has become very dry around the tip and I am not able to attain a full erection because of the pain at my foreskin. The pain for almost a week now, and I also have burning sensation around the foreskin while trying attain erection. Please help me out here Doctor

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin Pain

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello,there may be two conditions causing this,Tight foreskin: This condition is called phimosis where the foreskin of the penis is too tight to retract over the head of the penis completely. In another condition, called paraphimosis the foreskin is tucked behind the penis and cannot be pulled forward. Both these conditions could lead to pain during intercourse. fungal infections , repeated friction , ecezma could cause this . please consult a genral surgeon, can be treated with topical ointments in early stages.