I am 58 years old and married for over 30 years. Due to a rigid foreskin, the penis is not opening up and coming out from the foreskin. There is lot of pain if the foreskin is forcefully opened. Sexual intercourse is done with the foreskin. Sexual life is affected. However 2 children are born and are hale and healthy. Do I require cicumscion surgery at this advanced age. I am on insulin for my diabetes Type II for over 20 years. Kindly advice accordingly.
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello. Since you are on insulin, any wound or surgery is to be done with utmost care. You can use coconut application before sex to reduce pain.
Next Steps
In case you have repeated urinary track infection, better to consult a surgeon and discuss the probability od circumcision and its outcome.
Health Tips
Don't do forceful sex.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?