Foreskin problem
Hi m 26 yrs old single. i have question. whenever i push back my foreskin on penis its easily push but when it. comes to normal postion its get stuck in penis neck..i have to stretched the foreskin for normal postion.i dont want to do any surgery for my foreskin is there any exercise for streaching the foreskin or surgery is the last chance..

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. You can try applying some lubricants like coconut oil / ghee. If it doesn't give satisfactory results go to a nearby surgeon for evaluation.
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
U may use lubricating agents lik  lubic or ky jejjy...use daily fr doing skin up n down . Surgery is last resort