Foreskin and circumcision
I have an uncircumcised penis, I am easily able to pull back my foreskin. I have some doubts 1) how can I wear condom on uncircumcised penis? 2) is it required to have circumcision before marriage?

Circumcision is not mandatory. However it is indicated in phimosis, infections, etc... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.