Penis foreskin removal

Dear Sir or Madam, I am having penis related problem. Once it gets erected the foreskin of the penis gets fit below the top of penis. I would like to get operate and wish to go circumcision(remove some foreskin). I don't know whom to consult for the same in ahmedabad or which clinic to be visited for the same.Pls guide

Hello there.., Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure.