Penis Glans doesn't get hard
Recently I've noticed the glans of penis doesn't engorge and get hard as the shaft, while the shaft gets decent hard. Is this because of stimulating glans a lot during masturbation. Also I have a history of masturbating 3-4 times a week, is this causing weak erections or have I caused any physical damage to the penis ? Need a concise and precise answer so that I consult a doctor.

take proper consult online for more details

+
Stop masturbating. Don't see porn. Consult online.
Hi Don't worry your query can be resolved need few more detail history
chat through online chat option for guidance chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult Will help u