Pain in glans of penis

A severe pain in glans of my penis when start and end of urination.There is no pain when i am normal.A week before i was treated for UTI with tablet. Now i cant tolerate the pain at my head of penis. It was a heavy pain making me to stop the urination and when i pee at normal flow the pain faded out and at the end of peeing my urine flows as a drops and it was a wort pain ever. I drank lot water even though it has not been cured yet. I was treated with norflex and cyclopam tablets and citralka syrup a week before.after that i was alright and got rid of UTI. Now i got pain in glans.I am not sure it was pain in glans but it may be through the urethra tube but i feel it around my head glands.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in glans of penis

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Your UTI is not not completely gone I guess...Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort....if no improvements or if you are having fever Consult nearest physician get your genitalia examined they will help you further..