Fore skin problem
My fore skin has become very small n it's very painful n scratches r also der sometimes problems of swelling s also der

Dear patient, you have not shared the complete information regarding your sexual activity in the past and at present. Chances are very high that you are having this issue due to some STD or STI. I'm sharing a link for further information on the possible Conditions. Kindly try to relate with them: https://sidriinternational.com/treatments/best-doctor-for-stds-treatment-in-delhi/
Google is good but definitely not the best. feel free to book your appointment with us. We will make sure to give you the best possible solution to your problem.
It's due to fungal infection. Consult a dermatologist for medication.