Fore skin on penis

I am 28 .I am going to marry.i have a fore skin on penis it is not going back.i dont have any infection.my friends has sugested go for sunthi.but I am scaring about surgery.can it reduse with any medicines.if I go for sunthi where should I go.and howmuch does it cast.howmany days it will take.please sugest me.
views-icons 95 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fore skin on penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

Circumcision is a very safe procedure.
Certain ointments have been tried but in my experience I can tell you that they don't actually work.
So better to go for circumcision.
It just requires a maximum of 1 day hospitalisation.
Cost would differ from hospital to hospital.
Do you need to check with the Doctors and hospitals there.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?