Fore skin of penis

I had cutted my fore skin of penis with blade.2 days ago so much blood came out and now my penis is paining and the cutted part is not heeling so I request I to please tell me to which doctor should I consult or which precautions should I take ..and how to heel that skin
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fore skin of penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

hello, I would suggest you to consult a general physician of your locality so that he may examine the part and will prescribe yout medications. and my genuine suggestion is do not repeat this again it might up with serious problem of you do so. thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?