Fordyce spots

Hi I have multiple Fordyce spots on my upper lips. Is there a treatment or medicine for that ?? Also my lower type is noticeably large than upper lips. That's bothering me a lot. How to get them fixed and an approx prize.
views-icons 110 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fordyce spots

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
10 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Fordyce spots can be treated with Radiofrequency ablation. If there no causative underlying skin condition, Hyaluronic Fillers can be done to reduce size variation of your lips. Visit a qualified dermatologist for both of your problems. Cost may differ at different places.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?