Foot problem
Hello. I am having foot problem since 6 months. The foot gets dry and cracks occurs. Some time bleeding too from the cracks. Dead skins are shed continuously. Plz let me know what is the problem.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​Thanks for the query. ​​This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Di​​scuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You ​​can use​​ a bland moisturiser till then. It could be possibly a type of psoriasis (less likely contact dermatitis) as appears from your description.