Foods for pregnancy

Is brinjal affects pregnancy during first trimester???pls help me for taking healthy foods for getting healthy baby doctor or tell me what are all the foods to be avoided during first trimester..

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,, try to eat nutritious, well-balanced meals. If you know you haven't been eating as well as you could, pregnancy is a good time to start healthy eating habits. This will make sure you get all thenutrients you and your baby need.  Try to have a variety of the following foods each day:Fresh fruits and vegetables.Starchy foods, such as rice, rotis (including mixed grain or stuffed roti), whole grain bread, pasta, and baked/boiled potatoes.Foods rich in protein, such as lean meat and chicken, eggs, pulses (such as beans and lentils) and soya nuggets.Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese, cottage cheese (paneer) and curd/yoghurt.