Food often stuck in teeth
Food particles often tend to fet logged in my upper right teeth. I keep using dental floss but its painful on a daily basis and the sense that something is still stuck is frustrating. Is there a solution?

Food lodgement can be quite painful and irritating. I would recommend continued usage of floss, possibly the ready floss for ease of use. A water pik also solves the same problem and is gentler on your gums as well. It has 4 heads so all members of family can use it. I would also recommend getting your teeth cleaned and checked by a dentist to see if there may be a pathological cause of the food lodgement.