Flat warts on face
I had flat warts on face, went for laser ablation twice, the warts still exist ,it has come back after two weeks and there is lot of scarring after laser, plus the warts are now pigmented and more visible and all over the face.I need urgent help,best consultation in Delhi if possible. This has made me so depressed

Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Homeopath 24 yrs exp Delhi

Warts are recurring viral infection of skin. In homeopathy,, its considered sycotic tendency. You will need appropriate constitutional antisycotic homeopathic medicine to cure this problem effectively & permanently. Thanks
Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Thane

Hello, Warts are generally there due to some problem in your system . If your system is not healthy you tend to get such warts again there are scar marks if you remove them this again shows that your healing system is not good so you need to take a proper Homoeopathic treatment from a good homoeopath in Delhi.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homoeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

There are remedies specific to the location and type of warts which work very fast and effectively and remedies like thuja are non specific given for any kind but takes very long to show effects. I am a practicing Homeopath and I assure you effective treatment in shortest span with no recurrence.
Dr. Abhishek Johari
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Lucknow
You should go for homoeopathic treatment...search for a classical homeopathic physician nearby.