Genital warts
Can homeopathy cure genital warts? How long will it take to cure genital warts with the help of homeopathy?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 34 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Farhan Nadaf
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello there, Yes, you can be really benefited by the Homeopathic treatment for your ailment and get rid of it. And with respect to time for the eradication, it requires to be examined physically to be sure of what it is and what can be the prognosis and response rate. I advance you to see a Homeopath and get yourself examined, also give a full detailed case so that Physician can help you to the fullest extent. Hope this helps. Regards, Dr. Farhan

Genital itching at night Genital wart on penis head Why do warts come out