Warts on inner thigh

Developed warts on inner thigh recently. Can homeopathy cure it? Also the skin around it is scaly. Can u help

Doctor Answers (4) on Warts on inner thigh

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hi, warts on thighs are curable with Homoeopathic treatment. Just few thinks to do along treatment 1. Give time for medication to effect 2. Regular exercise 3. Avoid fatty food 4/ drink a lot of water
Warts can develop on any area of the body including those on inner thighs. They are benign tumor growths of skin caused by human papillomavirus. Warts come in different size and shape depending on its type and location. But in most cases they are well defined with thickened skin surface. There are hundreds of human papilloma viruses (HPV) but warts are mainly caused by HPV1 and HPV2 strains. Although they are not dangerous, warts can be a cause of embarrassment due to their ugly appearance. They are contagious, meaning they can spread from one person to another through direct or indirect contact. Warts on inner thigh are especially discomforting and painful while wearing tight dress or walking and even during sexual act. They can itch, bleed and become painful due to rubbing against clothing or friction between inner thighs. Majority of warts go away on their own without any treatment within six months or a year, but some may take more time to go. There are several measures to get rid of discomforting warts present on inner thighs. Many of them respond to home remedies while some may require conventional dermatological treatment. One of the most common ways for its spread is through cuts and bruises. After entering through cuts and wounds this virus starts multiplying in few months leading to over growth of skin cells which ultimately develops into a wart. Those on inner thigh frequently develop due to cuts caused by shaving. Women who frequently shave their legs, pubic area and inner thighs are prone to this infection. Cuts and bruises in inner thighs usually occur after shaving with a dull razor blade. Warts on inner thigh can also develop due to sexual activity. Close contact with a person suffering from warts can transmit the virus in cuts and bruises of other non infected person.There is also an indirect mode of transmission of HPV virus. An object infected with HPV virus if at all comes in contact with damaged inner thigh skin; it can lead to formation of warts. Similarly inner thigh warts can develop after sharing clothes, towels and bath tubs that are used by an infected person.A person can transmit warts on his inner thigh if he has warts on other areas of body. It can occur through scratching by contaminated fingernail and hands by the virus present on other area of body. Dermatologists use many ways to get rid of warts. Laser removal, freezing with liquid nitrogen, incising the wart from its root with scalpel after use of local anesthesia etc are few procedures to remove warts from inner thigh. These procedures can remove an existing wart . But Cannot prevent a new one from appearing      Homeopathy treats the root cause of the problem and helps the body to build a resistance to the virus and thus helps not only to remove the existing warts  , but also to prevent new ones from coming up   This curing the disease from the root Homeopathic medicine Thuja, medorrhinum, nay sulph etc  are frequently used for treatment of warts.