Fever since last night
Dear doctor my 2 and half years old son having fever since last night ... first we feel heating his feet and palm then at night he had a fever 99.4 and today at day time it's was 100.4 ..we given his parasitamol Syrup 125 5 ml twice and now not feeling fever but after 3/4 hours again fever comes ... otherwise no any symptoms and he his quite active and moving around watching TV Eating also well ...so should I give him any other medicines like antibiotics because fever is coming back please if needed mention medicine name ... thank you

Looks like Viral fever continue paracetamol 6-8 hrly Any new symptom then need to evaluate further
It could b a viral fever.Give him pcm syp 6 th hrly in between if there is fever do tepid sponging.