Fever past 3 days
I am suffering from fever for the past three days. Temp ranges from 98.6 to 102. I feel cold in the evening due to sweating and since I do not change the shirt at the right time, I believe I am developing fever coz of that. I do not have body pain, joint pain or muscle pain. My nose is a little runny, I have very slight pain in my throat.

Dr. Sushant Gupta
General Physician 4 yrs exp Delhi

Hello, first of all you explained your problem very nicely. This is a seasonal change and this may land you in a problem of soar throat. This may be a soar throat problem
Take following medications and precautions - 1. Tab Azithromycin 250mg two times daily for 5 days. 2. Warm saline gargle is must three times for 5 days. 3. Avoid cold foods and drinks like cold water and ice creams should be avoided. 4. Tab PCM 650mg when temp is above 100°F. and can be taken every 6hrs. 5. Temp. charing should be done 4 hrly and should ve noted on paper. 6. Cold sponging to be done if fever comes before 6hrs of taking PCM tabs. 7. Tab Pantocid 40mg once a day for 5 days. 8. Tab cetrizine 10mg at bed time for 5 days. 9. Review to near by doctor after 5 days if these medicine dont respond.