Fever from last 5 days
From last 5 days, I am getting fever every alternate days. Currently coming around 100 degree on measuring on thermometer. Consulted a doctor, he prescribed Amoxyclav 625, Rabesac D, Montair LC, Limcee. However, there is no betterment in health

This is due to malaria fever. Advise you for blood test for malaria. Share the report online me for diagnosis and treatment.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure and relief.

U have to undergo certain investigations to find out the cause of fever,pl Consult me on my time line.
Hi dear homoeopathic medicines will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Take Giloy ghan vati also  for better result Consult  me
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier