Fever from 4-5 days
I was suffering from fever then I took some home medicine after it didn't work I went to doctor he said fever is 103 & he gave me injection & 2 days medicine after all this its not completely gone still forehead and neck is quiet hot and also headache and leg pain .what is this all show ? And what should I do now ?

Hello.. Well it seems that you have viral fever...kindly take paracetamol for fever...please hydrate yourself well...drink water well..you also need to take food well ..you can stil wait for 2-3 days..if still persisting you can get blood test done and then consult a physician... thank you