Feels like something struck in my throat
From 2 days it's very uncomfortable I feel like something struck in my throat and it starts increasing after evening and as soon as I woke up am drinking hot water and avoided oil foods also it feels more when I use air conditioner but it won't feel anything when breathing deeply also I am very much scared to get checked in hospital because of corona I am taking strepsils it feels little better but it's again temporary please suggest me anything with fast relief

Please check that your eating habits are healthy , with proper timing of food .. Drink 2.5-3 lit of water. Avoid Chilled as well as too hot food , morning water also should be lukewarm or normal room temperature . Avoid citrous fruits and spicy food too. Can take some over the counters antacids.
You can do online consultation if it doesn’t improve

This could be reflux and GERD
Consult online for proper treatment
Drink plenty of fluids Avoid oily and spicy food
You can take an antiallergic to relieve the symptoms Warm saline gargle Tab Paracetamol in case you have pain