Feeling low since 2 days
I was absolutely alright 2 days before. I was motivated to do all the things. I had plans to do many things and I was so excited about all this. But suddenly I have lost all my zeal. I am feeling lost. I am not feeling happy or excited about anything now. I am so worried that what has happened to me all of a sudden. Plz help.

You are saying it as all of a sudden,and 2 days before you are very much motivated..need to be elaborated history wise.. check any anticipatory anxiety..any substance abuse..and any associated stressors also to be elicited..
You need a proper assessment for better management
consult online
u may need to give more history of any previous such episode,family history .As of now u may need a course of anxiolytics.
consult online for your management