I feel low all the time
Hello doctor Since last 2-3 years I'm having problems in concentrating. I'm lazy and nothing motivates me. I'm obese and i have no confidence in myself. I was a great listener but now it feels i will not get what others are saying. My life is a mess I don't know what am i good at. I'm also facing issues in having an erection. I have low self esteem and i feel i cant change. I see these motivated people around me and i feels even more pathetic. I procrastinate things a lot which affects my career and life

It looks like you were raised in a disciplinarian environment. You can overcome these through cognitive behavioral therapy. We treat many such cases at our center.
www.cbt2online.com we offer phone sessions also