Feeling inferior

Hi. I am forgetting things very soon. My memory power has weakened and couldn't concentrate well. Also I am not interested in anything and lacking self confidence. Sometimes I feel like what a stupid life it is? I am depressed a lot. Because of that I couldn't give my best at work place. Couldn't work peacefully. Suggest me something so that I can improve myself. Thanks In advance.

Doctor Answers (2) on Feeling inferior

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
You are not actually  forgetting , as you are not showing any interest  you are not registering any thing around you.

Because  of this you are not able to converse  with people due to lack of information.  Which leads to low self Confidence again in a vicious circle.

Better consult a Psychologist /Counsellor in your city and try to discover the specific problems which is hampering you and also learn how to resolve it.

Dr. Survesh Kumar Laxman Halakatti Udupi | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi a very good morning to you . Dullness of mood , preoccupation with negative events in the past , disturbed sleep leads to reduced concentration , negative thoughts about self and about future . Sharing your thoughts with a good friend will lessen your burden . Involvement in group activity sharing common interests and living in the present is essential . Most of the time we are stuck either in the past or worried about future . This has to stop . Consult a Psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and treatment . Wish you a early recovery . Thank you .