Feeling disturbed

Hello, well i actually don't know what is happening to me now a days but i feel disturbed like i don't enjoy anything, i am feared of going out, i don't want to go in crowd, i dose not feel sleepy at night i just like to still awake at night, all time my brain just goes on thinking and thinking. i really don't know what i should do please suggest me....
views-icons 172 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Feeling disturbed

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello, from the description that you have provided here it seems that you are suffering from a negative emotional state. There is a high probability of these symptoms to be a part of depressive episode. As per my suggestion you should seek a psychiatric consultation on priority, the doctor would assess you and your condition in details. Necessary treatment will be prescribed to you subsequently. The treatment is likely to be a combination of medication and psychological intervention. Please do not keep your problems to yourselves and seek help at the earliest to avoid complications. Hope this helps you, wishing you an early recovery.