Disturbed mind
My mind is in chaos and I am not able to tolerate any kind of sound like if someone sneezes even for once i get badly disturbed. I am also facing concentration problems. I am not able to understand things easily. I do things unrelated to my work and after some time i realize that i was doing things which was not my subject. I also am getting anti social day by day. One more thing i am not able to control my thoughts and doubting my parents that they are watching me but in actual they dont watch.

It would be better to consult a psychologist personally for a better clarity and understanding about yourself. By which you might get to understand in detail with clarity.
Mood swings, irritability, disturbed attention n concentration, constant worrying thoughts suggests disturbance in ur mental health. Reason for dese r disturbance in d neurochemicals in ur brain. So it's not ur or nyones fault. N dese r treatable conditions. So u need not suffer. Consult a psychiatrist online or in person n seek help at d earliest.