Feeling disturbed all day
I don't know how long it is but facing some kind of problems like anxiety on my thoughts, constant worrying, feeling restlessness, a sense of loneliness, feeling overwhelmed, not able to concentrate, general kind of unhappiness and getting irritated with my close friends for no reasons. from past 3 days, i am having chest pain and headache problem. I went to hospital and doctor relate all my problems to stress and asked me to refer a psychiatrist. I still cant figure out why i am so stressed out. please provide me your advice for the same ASAP.

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi Are you a student or are you working? You are showing symptoms of depression. You could be under stress either for your studies/work or due to some relationship issues (friends/parents etc). The possibilities are multiple which can explain the trigger of such a situation. But this can't be explained with a guess work. You need visit a psychiatrist for sure who can prescribe you medicines to curb all the above mentioned symptoms. However, you also need to visit a counselor to find the reason behind your anxieties. Talking about your problem with a professional will help you recognize your problem and you can be assisted on how to get over it.