Feeling depressed.

I need to know do I actually need to look the doctor or its normal. I am always in my room whole day around I feel sleepy and I skip my meals frequently cause I don't feel like having. I sit in my room just doing nothing many times even when I have got loads of work to do. I want to know if am really depressed or am just taking things too seriously.

Doctor Answers (2) on Feeling depressed.

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Don't u hv any friends to go out and chit chat???!! How r ur family members not questioning you sitting all the the time in the room????
Of u feel u r not comfo5with them better seek an expert on help u come out of this pattern in you.
Dr. Priyanka Yadav Ghaziabad | Addiction Psychiatrist
Dear User
If along with all this you feel sad or irritable throughout the day most of the days for last few weeks and have lost interest in routine activities and hobbies that you enjoyed before you could be suffering from depression and should seek help.