Feeling depress
As some incident happened with me i m feeling depress and feel as i want to cry so much as loudly as i can.

Hello I understand your concern We have many good homeopathic medicines for depression to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep are also delivered nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819          055014
You may consult a psychiatrist / clinical psychologist for a detailed evaluation.
Since wen r u feeling like dis. Elaborate on ur present problem to help u better