Feel problem in sex part
I feel that my sex part(male) is going in shape of like a Banana. and i also face problem in pull my foreskin up. so i want to know it is a serious problem. should i get it's treatment. please sir give me answer. i am waiting. thank you
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, u need to get ur self examined by doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?