Feeding query
My baby is 7.5 months old. He takes feed from left breast only. Right breast is not hard but milk supply is there but less. Is it harmful not to feed from this breast even though I don't feel any hardness.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

No it's not harmful. Milk comes only when the baby sucks. That is why u have less milk on the other breast. Don't worry it's not harmful
Dr. Shambhu Nath Gupta
Obstetrician 30 yrs exp Sri Ganganagar

It is better to feed from both breast alternatively. May be due to some nipple problem he is unable to suck so see it may be inverted nipple. You may express the milk and feed him.
Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Obstetrician 12 yrs exp Delhi
Yes.. u shud be feeding with both breast alternatively