Breast feeding- regard

Hi, I am working women n having 4 months baby... Aftet delivery , i was in my home so i was able to feed my baby.. I need to resume my work n join office.. Pls suggest how can i feed my baby.. Either formula or breast feeding.. If breast feeding tell which product to use n how can i store the milk.. If i am going to office whether i can take n keep the milk in office n bring home for feeding baby. How many hours will the milk will be use.pls share these detail regard breast feeding even after resuming job.. Till how many month i can feed my baby
views-icons 82 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Hello, You can keep up your milk supply by using a high-quality electric breast pump to express milk during the workday. Your child's caregiver can give your baby bottles of your expressed breast milk.You should only give breast milk till 6 months ,no other feeds should be given with in 6 months. You can store Breast milk in refrigerator for 24 hours . No need to carry it to office.Baby should be fed on demand ,doctors suggest to feed baby whenever it ask for.