Pain in breast while feed
Hello doc,  I am a new mom and suffering with sore breast and whenever my baby suck I m feeling pain in my breast. What should I do?  Plz guide me.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. There are several causes for breast pain when feeding. If you are generally well, no fever redness or swelling and the baby is sucking normally you can try simple painkillers, breast support and increase fluid intake. If things don't improve you will need to get examined by your doctor to rule out infection, lumps or inflammation causing the pain. best wishes