Breast feeding
HI i m 26 year old female.my LMP was 6th march 2016. EDD was 7th dec 2016. on sep20 2016, BP was 200 so i was done emergency cesarian. my baby weighs 1kg and kept in NICU for past 20 days and it wil kept for another month as well. I m mentally disturbed becoz of suddden delivery. my question is how to increase breast milk .I m having little supply of milk only. daily i m pumping milk to feed my baby .i m tired of pumping and and getting only less quantity. baby requires 32 ml everyday.i produce only 10 ml.pls help me.

Dr. Vani R
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Bangalore

Take lactare capsules 2 capsules 3 times a day for 5 days.it will increase your milk secretion.