Fatigue, memory, concentr

Hello Doc I am 33 yrs old Male, suffering from fatigue, very short memory, lack of concentration and Hair fall. I am suffering with this problem since 6 yrs. Just for your info, in weekdays I sleep for 5 hrs and in weekend 9-10 hrs. Please advise Regards

Doctor Answers (2) on Fatigue, memory, concentr

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi there,

From what you've listed down here, these seem to be symptoms of mild depression. You have mentioned the duration of sleep, but you have not mentioned about the quality of sleep( whether it is  a restful sleep, do you feel refreshed after waking up). You shouldn't go for too long without addressing these problems. The best way to do that, is by seeking a professional consultation.

Meanwhile, include at least 30 mins of exercise in your dailty routine, along with focus on your diet. Also, the lack of sleep on weekdays, can't be compensated with long hours of sleep over the weekend. In fact, it messes up the body's circadian rhythm. Stick to a defined time for sleep and diet.

I hope this helps.

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, sir stress is the most common cause for this fatigue and it won't allow to get quality sleep. You need to search for what are the factors which causing you stress either In job or in relation or from someone else. And to find solution to reduce stress. Eat healthy foods more of fresh vegetables and fruits, spend more time with close friends and family, do exercise, do at least 20min of meditation they keep to happy, reduce stress, you will be active again. All the best.