Fatigue, body ache

I am a patient of enlarged liver since the last 5 years. Recently, I have been diagnosed with high Uric Acid levels. This made me follow a very strict diet for keeping the uric acid levels in control. I have been suffering from excessive fatigue ( Feel like sleeping all the time & lack energy for doing any work) along with cramps all over the body. please help.

Doctor Answers (2) on Fatigue, body ache

Ms. Rashmi Sharma Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Pulses and legumes restricted in high uric acid . So take gud protein like milk powder add in dough or mix in soup. It will help to regain your stamina. Fatty liver is the also reason of less utilisation of food in the body. Lose weight is the best way to change food into energy
Dr. Hemani Bhatia Sarbadhikary Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello wish you the good health! Yes there is restriction on certain food items for both uric acid n fatty liver. Emphasis on MCT for instant energy and workout on your wgt and eating pattern