Facial hard hair problem
Hi! M 31 year old unmarried girl from last two year hard hairs grown on my chin its very embarrassing for me what should I do?
212 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi Looking at your complaint and your medicines, it seems that you are having hirsuitism with PCOD. Thick and excess hair in male pattern is caused by hormones and you seem to be on proper medicines. Along with these medicines you may opt for Laser hair reduction from a qualified Dermatologist for optimum results. PCOD needs a long term management along with lifestyle changes. Do not continue or stop medicines without advise of your treating doctor. Hope this helps. Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.