Unwanted hard chin hairs
Hi Doctor, I want to know about the treatment available for chin hairs. I have very hard and fast growing hairs on chin. I used to do wax to clear them but now looking for permanent treatment and it's charges. Thanks

Definitive treatment is Laser hair reduction. Get evaluated for tyroid problem,PCOS,hyperinsulinemia , hormonal profile before going out for Laser reduction. This could assure you about the outcome of the unwanted hair and its recovery post Laser treatment
The only permanent treatment available for unwanted hair is laser hair reduction. Needs around 6-8 sessions for 70-80% reduction of your hair. It helps in reducing the rate, colour, thickness and density of your hair.
Meet the dermatologist for charges as it is different at every place
If you opt to get the laser done, don’t wax or thread the hair as the doctor should see the thickness and density of the hair to chose the parameters