Face care . Treatment
My face is like oily. It gets oily frequently. I used bright light cream when I was in inter. After I realsed i am getting pimples stopped it. From there after I never used any other cream expect soap.I recently used some of the face washes like fair and hansome,nevia .it did not work out.During 3 years I am exposed to location and my skin is getting damaged. I want treatment to reduce my dark spots, increase my colour , look smoother. Also I need creams to be used daily to look brighter & non oily whole day without any side effects.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Using random products for oily n sensitive skin usually causes more harm than good. Using only soap will not be effective in giving smooth skin. U need to consistently use products suited to ur skin type and change according to ur environment also. Take online consultation for complete evaluation
The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.,