Eyes under strain
Whenever i use laptop my eyes are under strain. I checked for power and found to be normal. Then i bought a ARC ( Anti reflective coating) spex to overcome this issue. Is it a right decision??

Dr. Vinit Mahendra Shah
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai

You need to have your eye refraction done under dilating drops or by fogging. this will reveal correctly your eye number. Sometimes mild hyperopia is not revealed on routine refraction or the numbers given are more myopic then you need them. It is necessary that your eye doc also checks with duochrome test. Consult me if further help is required -Dr Vinit Shah