Eye twitch

I had herpes zoster two weeks back. I consulted dermatologist and took medicines. I got rashes on one side of the body (neck and shoulders) rashes got cleared almost. This morning i noticed that i'm able to twitch only one eye. (Got rashes in left side and I'm not able to twitch the left eye) i read in the after effects of zoster stating that person can be effected by herpes opthalmicus and can loose vision as well. Please let me know if this is related to this. I'm worried.

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye twitch

Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki Bangalore | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
It depends on the nerve involved in herpes infection .not able to move ur lid may be due to 7th cranial nerve facial nerve involvement. Hope u dnt have any eye redness irritation or decreased vision as it can happen if ur cornea is affected ie 5th cranial nerve.hope u have taken oral antiviral medicine for 10days atleast.if have eye symptoms consult ophthalmologist asap.vikhyath eye retina centre Babusapalya kalyan nagar Bangalore