Eye Number increased
Respected Sir, Few days back i went for eye check-up in icare Noida, after doing the checkups doctor told me to do "PENTACAM" test , i just want to know is this test really required ? i asked them the test cost , they told me it is 2500(really costly). i am not interested in any surgery , i am happy with wearing lenses. So please suggest me is this really required to go for PENTACAM test which is very costly. Please suggest me good doctors so that i can make my eye checkups soon. Thanks

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Pentacam is advised to see topography of cornea Doctor must be suspecting some problem of cornea like keratoconus that's the reason he suggested you pentacam... For better discussion.. Plz upload your medical record
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Not necessary if are not interested & comfortable with lenses