Eye number

I tested my eye in Titan Eye+ and they confirm my vision is +2.00 both side and placed order of glasses. Three days later we had family checkup and my eye test result was +1.50. I consult with Titan Eye+ and they confirm wearing glasses of +2.00 will not affect my eyes. My question is: 1) Variation of 0.25 or 0.50 is normal? Should I wear +2.00 number glasses instead of +1.50? 2) Is it good to wear +2.00 power glasses? 3) I should simply re-order simple glasses for reading or Progressive lenses are better? Please suggest the best :) Please find the attached Prescription, it's writtern +1.50 and Titan Eye plus is +2.00 for both side, Titan Eye Plus people say +0.50 or +0.25 variation in Glasses are normal and suggesting me to wear +2.00 Glasses and assure no problem, which does not sounds good to me. I tested with another Doctor and eye test result was again +1.50 Please suggest!

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye number

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... You go according to ophthalmologist opinion , sometimes technicians may not do it properly.. .minor variation will be there in all test, its interobsever variation.... Results also depends on type of test whether it's just a chart test or slit lamp test..................