Extra Skin Around Anus
Hello, I am having Extra Skin around Anus which is discomforting everyday such as Itching and often Blood loss . The problem i am facing from past 4 months i consulting the doctor 4 times, initially he said FISSURE for that i took the prescribed medicine(Cremagel , Megaderm and Antibiotics) , Burning Sensation Stopped but itching is not solved, in Second and third consultation also i was facing more itching and swelling (wetting with pus, Blood loss) after having Antibiotics situation got controlled but Itching and swelling is there. in the 4 th consultation i had "colonoscopy" for any infection in colon Everything is normal. But Doctor said small size of internal piles is there for that no operation required . Again 5 days antibiotics i took , itching is there and Swelling around anus with red and white spots . I am having a Hygienic food still i don't have idea about infection , can i have a help on this itching is irritating my daily work. i can add the Medical report tomorrow.

Dr. Ajay Jhaveri
Gastroenterologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Keep peri anal area dry. Wear light clothes whenever possible.