Excessive Gums pain
Excessive pain in Gums. Unable to chew food. Kindly suggest the appropriate doctor that I can consult.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharanya Sabrish
Dentist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
You can take an appt and visit me if convenient for you. I can only prescibe medication after examining your condition.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?