Enlargement of cheek

My one side of cheek is enlarged...I can clearly see the difference... From last one month I m having chewing gum(orbit) on regular basis..is it due to that..or else some other problem...and what is the remedy for this...please let me know..

Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Dharwad
Hi, you should visit a dentist and get it diagnosed, sometimes when there is discrepancy in occlusion like cross bites premature contact etc and having chewing gum, that can cause swelling in face near to ear( i.e.. TMJ) but its associated with pain. You have not given any information about pain. Best of luck.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
It can only be assessed clinically viewing the swelling so better you visit your nearby dentist first
Dr. Anviti Puranik
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
It is definitely not because of chewing gum. We need to check the swelling clinically.. Location, consistency, mobile, tooth associated etc only then one can give you a proper treatment plan. Please visit a dentist asap. Thank you